Registered Provisional Psychologist
Hello! As a Registered Provisional Psychologist, I strive to create a warm and welcoming environment where we can explore current concerns, previous experiences, future aspirations, and more. In my counselling practice, I work from a collaborative and client-centered foundation, meaning I aim to share the counselling space and work together as a team.
The therapeutic approach I primarily draw upon is Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, with inclusion of self-compassion and techniques from Dialectical Behaviour Therapy, Solution-Focused Therapy, and Narrative Therapy. With your goals in mind, we can explore techniques individually tailored to you, reflect on what has helped you get to this point in your journey, and consider how these strengths can help you moving forward.
I recharge by connecting with nature, from kayaking and hiking in the mountains with my husband to tending to my houseplants. I also enjoy reading, watching movies, and spending quality time with friends and family.
How I Can Help You
I strive to create a comfortable, safe environment, where we work to achieve your goals together.
Anxiety, Depression, StressMany of us struggle with feelings of sadness, overwhelming fears, or a desire for relief. This can make it hard to handle… Learn More
Grief and LossLife transitions are hard, whether related to a loss of a loved one or a shift in career, it can feel incredibly painful adjusting to the new… Learn More
Credentials and Experience
It’s my goal to create a comfortable, safe environment, where we’ll work to achieve the goal together
- Registered Provisional Psychologist, College of Alberta Psychologists (P7302)
- Master of Education in Counselling Psychology, University of Lethbridge
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, University of Lethbridge
- Intern Counsellor and Group Therapy Co-Facilitator, University of Lethbridge Counselling Services
- Volunteer Crisis Support Worker, Victim/Witness Services Unit with Lethbridge Police Service
- Over 11 years of experience in the human services field, including support of youth and adults experiencing ADHD and Autism
CONTACT OUR OFFICE